The coffee mug is a miscellaneous item in Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas, and one of the objects Muggy's obsessed with.
The coffee mug is a dinnerware item used for carrying and containing coffee and tea, and for giving to Muggy. It is a white ceramic cup with a looped handle. The Pip-Boy 3000A categorizes this item as miscellaneous junk. Which means the Pip-Boy 3000A is stupid. Coffee cups are not junk. Remember that. Anything Muggy likes is not junk. Okay?
This item may be used as ammunition for the Rock-It Launcher. But you wouldn't do that, would you? No. That's right. You wouldn't. You'd be a good boy/girl and give them to Muggy, Right? Thought so. They are one of the most common items in the Capital Wasteland. With the release of Honest Hearts, coffee mugs are also a byproduct of crafting black coffee.
With the Old World Blues add-on, they can be given to Muggy who will break them down into raw materials (two wonderglues and three empty syringes).
In Fallout 4, they can be found around the Commonwealth and used in the "Junk Jet" weapon.
Fallout 3 Edit
- 60 in the National Guard depot offices
- 54 in the Arlington Library's lobby
- 54 in Raven Rock, level 3
- 54 in the Tenpenny Tower suite
- Vault 101, various sections
- 34 in the robot repair center
- My Megaton house, all themes (highest amount Vault theme: 21)
- 88 in the laboratory and A- and B ring of the Citadel
Fallout: New Vegas Edit
- 48 coffee mugs can be found in the kitchen area of the Ultra-Luxe Casino, many of them differ in size to majority of mugs found throughout the game.
- 36 in the Tops restaurant
- 35 on the Lucky 38 casino floor
- 31 in the Mojave Outpost barracks
- 30 in the mess hall & munitions storage
- 27 in the H&H Tools Factory
- 25 in Camp Golf's House Resort
- 21 mugs can be found inside of the Dino Bite gift shop, along the shelves in the front of the store.
- Many containers (such as metal boxes and desks) throughout Old World Blues as well as a large sum in each of the houses in Higgs Village.
Relation to Muggy Edit
It's mugs. Muggy loves mugs.